January 11, 1996
- Gallagher Theatre is showing To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar, tonight at 7:30 p.m. and 9:40 p.m. Admission is $2.50.
- The UA Parking and Transportation Services will reduce each citation by $5 with a donation of a can of food through Monday. The food will be given to the Tucson Community Food Bank.
- The Student Union presents a group painting exhibition today titled "The Material and the Dream Can Join" in the Student Union Arizona Gallery. The exhibition runs through Feb. 23.
- The Student Union begins an exhibit with the paintings and graphics by Kimberly Paul Arp in the Student Union Union Gallery. The exhibit runs through Feb. 2.
- The UA Community Chorus invites singers to join them for their spring 1996 concert season. Rehearsals are Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m., in Room 146 of the UA Music Building.
- The Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering and Physics departments sponsor a seminar titled "Active Flow Control- From Airplanes to Acetabularia," in AME Room 207, at 4 p.m. James McMichael, from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, is the speaker .