By Staff Reports
Arizona Daily Wildcat January 22, 1996
- Premed fraternity Alpha Epsilon Delta holds its first meeting of the semester in Modern Languages Room 350 at 5 p.m.
- The School of Music and Dance sponsors a faculty recital featuring violinist Mark Rush at 8 p.m. in Crowder Hall. Tickets are $8, $5 and $3. For more information, call 621-1162.
- The Tucson chapter of the Alzheimer's Association and the National Center for Neurogenic Communication Disorders at the University of Arizona sponsor a special screening of two videotapes in Spanish related to the care of individuals with Alzheimer's di sease. The videotapes play from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the Ocotillo Room of Marian Hall at St. Mary's Hospital, 1601 W. St. Mary's Road.
- The Extended University offers a wide selection of daytime, evening and weekend art production classes during the spring semester. Classes begin today. For more information, call 624-8632.
- The Extended University offers a four-session class that examines Arizona history through the perspective of the political, economic and ecological impacts of cattle, copper and cotton industries which shaped the state. For more information, call 624-86 32.
- The Extended University offers a class on "A Newcomers Guide to Gem & Mineral Show," Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. For more information, call 624-8632.