By Staff Reports
Arizona Daily Wildcat January 23, 1996
- President Bill Clinton gives his State of the Union address before Congress at 7 p.m.
- The University Teaching Center Equipment Services is sponsoring an open house, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Student Union Rincon Room, to receive input on the upcoming renovation of classrooms, including types of seating and preliminary floorplan optio ns.
- The Department of Campus Recreation is accepting late entries for basketball, ultimate frisbee, crease soccer and team tennis at the Student Recreation Center. Entries will be accepted until tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. For more information, call 621-4709.
- Pre-Law Fraternity Phi Alpha Delta holds its first meeting of the semester at 7 p.m. in Room 140 of the Law School. This meeting is for members only.
- Center Stage presents The Music of Irving Berlin from noon to 1 p.m. in the DuVal Auditorium. The concert is free and open to the public.
- The Center For English as a Second Language is offering beginning, intermediate and advanced ESL classes Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the CESL Building from Feb. 13 to May 9. Registration is Feb. 8 at 5 p.m. For more information, go to Room 101 in he CESL Building, call 621-3637 or e-mail CESL@CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU.