"Anyone who wants to can call. There's no reason for us to be stingy and keep it."
- Brittany Barreth, Polar Ice employee, on snow being provided gratis. Approximately 200 pounds of snow were dropped on the front lawn of Manzanita-Mohave last Saturday
"Generally, our process is entirely legal and non-invasive."
- Jenni Engebretsen, Recording Industry Association of America spokeswoman, on how the RIAA investigates copyright infringement cases. UA student Parvin Dhaliwal was sentenced to three months deferred imprisonment, three years probation, 200 hours of community service and a $5,400 fine for possession of pirated movies and music on his computer
"You guys really did your homework."
- Jacob Reuben, former ASUA presidential candidate, responding to Arizona Student Media panel's questions regarding his dismissal as corporate director for Spring Fling, a 2003 incident involving his fraternity and comments made to the Arizona Daily Wildcat as a freshman stating his indifference to a large increase in tuition
"It's very embarrassing. I mean, it's very flattering, but I don't pay attention to that, and (it) obviously doesn't contribute to my day."
- Amanda Beard, retailing and consumer sciences junior and Olympic swimming gold medalist, on being named ESPN's hottest female athlete. She also won Best Female Model in the Eller Pre-Professional Student Association's CEO fashion show Tuesday night, with proceeds of that night benefiting tsunami victims
"I would give anything to have a figure like hers."
- Madeleine Albright, former secretary of state, on Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice's stylish attire in Wiesbaden, Germany
- Martha Stewart on what she was having for dinner her first day back from prison
"I think he's one of the biggest political hacks we have in Washington."
- Harry Reid, Democratic Senate leader, on Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan