Recent developments with the CatCard, the university's multipurpose replacement for student and faculty ID, have resulted in requests for information related to both the card and university policies.
Below is an index to the Wildcat stories related to the CatCard, University CatCard links, and other sources of smart card information.
We've posted RealAudio files from Friday's (4/10/98) CatCard forum.
- CatCard1 - (388k) - Likins, opening remarks
- CatCard2 - "" - (429k)
- CatCard3 - "" - (370k)
- CatCard4 - "" - (first speaker cut off) (247k)
- CatCard5 - (386k) - Audience commentary
- CatCard6 - (221k) - Audience commentary
- CatCard7 - (268k) - Audience commentary (Terrence Bressi)
- CatCard8 - (268k) - "" continued (some tape errors)
- CatCard9 - (243k) - Audience commentary
- CatCard10 - (402k) - Likins, first portion of panel response
- CatCard11 - (423k) - Panel response
- CatCard12 - (449k) - Panel response
- CatCard13 - (437k) - Panel response
- CatCard14 - (433k) - Panel response
- CatCard15 - (356k) - Panel response
- CatCard16 - (425k) - Panel response, closing remarks (Likins)
- CatCard17 - (435k) - Panel response, Likins, final remarks (Likins)
If you would like your comments regarding the CatCard posted here, please email email@example.com.