Arizona Daily Wildcat
Tuesday February 18, 2003
· More people are killed by donkeys annually than in airplane crashes.
· Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
· An ostrich's eye is bigger that its brain.
· The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
· In every episode of "Seinfeld," there is a Superman somewhere.
· There are four cars and 11 light posts on the back of a $10 bill.
· If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
· Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
· A Boeing 747's wingspan is longer than the Wright brothers' first flight.
· The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from and old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
· When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home to a sellout crowd, the stadium becomes the state's third largest city.