Not all officers meet goals
ASUA members realize campaign promises can be difficult to keep
Last Thursday a new group of ASUA officers were inaugurated, bringing a fresh set of plans and ideas to the student government. But some incoming officers will be forced to pick up where their predecessors left off.
A year ago, as with every year, the Associated Students of the University of Arizona senators ran for office, each with campaigns offering promises to UA students, faculty and staff members.
The Year's Best
This years top teams, coaches and performers
Male athlete of the year
Ricky Barnes, golf ÷ If the senior would have just won the U.S. Amateur Championship, that would have been enough to get him nominated. But his name appearing on the leaderboard at the Masters, and his consistency for the men's golf team, puts him on top. No one could have realistically thought that Barnes would win at Augusta, but as he hung with the leaders, we all couldn't help but wonder, "What if he did take home the green jacket?" Alas, it was not to be, but it's clear that Barnes deserves to be on the pro tour.
May 1, 2003
· Going X-treme!
· Mamma Mia!
· Angelina Jolie finds a different kind of treasure
· Movie Review: ÎIdentity' #1 at box office today, forgotten tomorrow
· Commentary: Coffee shops serve up more than caffeine
May 6, 2003
· Censored Lives
April 29, 2003
· Power 'Sirge'
April 22, 2003
· Ready to Graduate... Now what?
April 15, 2003
· Workin it at the rec
· Something Style
April 8, 2003
· No reading during war
April 1, 2003
· Stress levels at orange alert
· Hot Weather Style
March 25, 2003
· Harness Love: Through the 'Net?
March 11, 2003
· What the Hell is that?
· Ask Anything
March 4, 2003
· Welcome to the 'hood · the Priesthood
· What are you riding?
February 25, 2003
· Couch Surfing
· What are you wearing?
· Ask Anything?
Are you graduating? This is your last chance to get in the paper!
Are you graduating and have a most memorable moment of your college experience? The Arizona Daily Wildcat is currently accepting written submissions that describe your favorite college memory in 50 words or less. The Wildcat will select pieces to be printed in the Wildcat commencement issue.
Please include your name and major. E-mail all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animal Planet masturbation poses problems for friendly neighbors [04.30.03]
So, I found out that my neighbor walked in on my roommate masturbating while watching Animal Planet. Yeah, surprising! Well this tension has been building up and has left me uneasy. The big problem is that he was doing it in a common area we share and now I'm uncomfortable laying anywhere in the room. What am I supposed to do? I know he'll deny it!
· Maroon5 [04.15.03]
· Pomline [04.10.03]
· Lifehouse [04.08.03]
· Stomp [03.03.03]
· Basketball: UA vs Stanford [03.01.03]
· Basketball: UA vs ASU [02.22.03]
· Basketball: UA vs USC [02.15.03]
· Basketball: UA vs Kansas [01.27.03]
· Icecats vs. Sun Devils [12.09.02]
· Marine Madness [11.27.02]
· Basketball: UA vs. WKU [11.25.02]
· Punk-O-Rama [11.25.02]
· Football: California [11.18.02]
· Football: John Mackovic [11.14.02]
· Fun comes home [11.08.02]
· Tucson Tailgaters
· Campus Escape